

(english)
Succo and Ruth had to hang out with Succo's parents the following day. I had to work on a project that was due on Monday. So we said goodbye...(next get together in St. Louis...bbq,. forest, deers,...). I got home around 3 and there was a surprise for me: A huge party was being celebrated at my place, but no one gave me a notice. Yes, I did know that Brent was having his 10 year High School reunion at Nick's, which is in the neighborhood. What I did not know was that when Nick's closed the party was moving to our apartment. I tried to be nice, drink a little bit more, hang out with Brent's super wasted friends,... At 4 I told them I was going to bed...thinking maybe somebody would feel pity for me.
This photo took place when I was trying to sleep unsuccesfully. There was a dancing floor on top of my head!!!...It sounded to me like a million people where bouncing just to make me miserable! (our bedroom is right below the kithcen..yeah, a little bit weird, but that is how it is). While the orgy was going on in the kitchen, Alex was sleeping peacefully in the couch, which is only a few steps away. I was not so lucky. Around 5 I was going insane, and asked Brent to send people home. I was a party pooper...I am sorry...but next time let me know...and maybe I will be psychologycally prepared. It seems like people were understanding at this point and they continued the party upstairs at David's place. He also went to High School with Brent and lives on the 3rd floor.
(español)
Succo y Ruth tenían que estar con los aitas al dia sigueinte. Yo tenía que trabajar en un proyecto para entregar el lunes. Así que nos despedimos....(siguiente encuentro en St. Louis...bbq, bosquecillo, ciervos,...). Llegué a casita a las 3 y me encontré con una sorpresa: Había un fiestón en mi casa y nadie me había avisado. Sí, sabía que Brent celebraba un reencuentro con su clase del Insti en el bar de Nicks. No sabía que cuando cerraron el bar la fiestuki se trasladaba a mi casa. Intenté ser amable y saludar a los kolegas que llevaban mil copas de más. A las 4 les dije que me iba a la cama...pensando que alguien se daría por aludido.
Las fotos son de cuando yo intentaba dormir sin éxito. Joder! Había una discoteca encima de mi cabeza!!!...a mi me sonaba como si mil personas estuvieran botando expresamente para putearme! (nuestro cuarto esta justo debajo de la cocina...un poco raro...pero así es). Alex, mientras la orgía se desenvolvía en la cocina, dormía a pocos metros de distancia plácidamente en el sofá. Yo no tuve tanta suerte...a las cinco le pedí a Brent que les echara. Les agué la fiesta....pero tío, la siguiente vez que me avisen y me hago a la idea y me preparo psicolócigamente. Parece que se lo tomaron a bien...y se fueron a casa de David, el vecino del tercero...que también fue al insti con Brent...
1 comment:
Ainhi di que si!!!
La proxima vez que te avisen que hay fiesa para que vayas mas preparadas y puedas al menos disfrutar! jajaja..
Que para eso es tu casita!
Besox.
Inge.
Post a Comment